martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

Skyscraper City

They're both very interesting, but also very expensive so I won't buy a house in these cities.
I prefer Skyscraper City, because I think it's a more real project.
I would like to live there because I will have all the services of a town in my house.
I will get to school in a minute, because there is a school in the city.
There will be department stores and shops, so I will shop without leaving my house.
And I think it's better than Clubstead because Skyscraper City can be situated near a city so you can go to the city when you want to. In Clubstead you can't go out, because it is in the middle of the ocean.
Definitely, I would like to live in Skyscraper City because it will be the most comfortable city in the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario