domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

PROJECT:ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME

Hello, my name's Pablo and I'm thirteen years old.I live in Almensilla (a small town from Seville).I go to Rodrigo Caro school and I'm in year 2.I've got a sister, her name is Laura and she is ten years old.My father's name is Fco.Manuel and my mother's name is Vicky.I love football, but I also like tennis, basketball and racing.
From Mondays to Fridays I go to school in the morning and in the afternoon I go to english classes.At the weekend, I usually go to the beach or meet my friends.
                                           bye,                                                                 
                                                              Pablo
                                                       

1 comentario:

  1. english (English needs capital letter) classes.
    Congratulations!! Well done!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar